Monday, August 29, 2011

Tara's Target Run


I went to Target today & here is what I picked up for $6!!! I saved $14.30 for a 58% savings.
-2 Cottonelle wipes $2.24 each & w/ a coupon from Target.com & the Sunday Paper I only paid $2.48 for both.
-4 travel sized Degree deodarant for .38 total! I used 4 coupons from Sunday Paper (8/28)
-2 Febreze w/ Gain Air Freshner is on sale this week for $2.50 each & I used 2 $1 off coupons from the paper so they ended up being only $1.50.
-2 Febreze warmers on sale at Target for $2.50 each & used 2 $3 off coupons from the paper & made $1 money maker.
-2 Colgate Adult toothbrushes @ Target for .97 each & used 2 .40 off from the paper & paid a .57 each.
Target is one of my favorite places to shop with their frequent sales, Target.com coupons that I can stack with manufacturer coupons from the paper & online, and their clearance items!!! I save the most money at Target and this is a great place to stock up on toiletries.

No comments:

Post a Comment