Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dollar General Deals - sales ad 8/28-9/4

Here are a couple of deals I spotted in the Dollar General Ad.  Honestly, I haven't been one to shop at Dollar General very often, but if I find deals there, I will shop there!!!



Formula 409 All Purpose Cleaner
On sale for $1.75
Use $.50 off coupon from 8/21 Smart Source insert, expires 10/16
Final price of $1.25 for a 22oz bottle


Dial Replenishing Lotion
On sale for $3.00
Use $1 off coupon if you "like" Dial on Facebook
Final price of $2.00 for 12 oz bottle


Renuzit Super Oder Neutralizer
On sale for $.85
Use $1.00 off coupon from coupons.com (remember, you can print 2 coupons)
Final price of FREE  ($.15 money maker)

Have fun shopping!!!  I will be back tomorrow with a picture of my haul and any other deals I can find from Dollar General.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment